The official membership magazine of the Chartered Insurance Institute reaches 83,000 professionals within the insurance industry.
The Journal, one of the oldest and most respected titles in the insurance industry, has been published for more than 120 years and boasts a circulation of more than 83,000 CII members.
Landing on desks of named individuals across the UK and 150 countries worldwide every issue of The Journal keeps members in touch with local, national and international institute activities, CII Group activities, topical industry issues and also serves as a practical aid to a member's professional development.
As all readers are either CII qualified or working towards qualification, they see The Journal as a key resource in their current jobs and career development. As a result The Journal provides advertisers with access to a unique and valuable audience who take their profession and professionalism very seriously. The Journal is a contemporary, fresh looking magazine with a bold, confident and authoritative voice for the professionals within the sector.
The full issue of The Journal for June-July 2018 includes:
- Hot Topic – Public Trust Index: The new CII report gauges how trust can be measured across the profession..
- Underwriter of the Future: The future of the sector in the age of disruption.
- The Interview – Jonathan Evans: We discuss his new senior role at BIBA.
- Study Room: Bloodstock: A look at the big business of horse racing insurance.
- International profile – The Netherlands: Examining the Dutch economy and insurance market.
Download the latest issue and search past issues of the Journal »