Corporate Purpose webinar: further readings
Webinar: Purpose in times of crisis
13 October 2020
13 October 2020
Following the recently held Chartered/ PwC webinar, we would like to share various articles, reports, and insightful readings with you around the subject of Corporate Purpose.
Below you will find links to the relevant readings, which are powered by PwC.
- Purpose-driven profit – an excellent recent publication for the Australia-UK Chamber of Commerce that brings together corporate, government and investor views in a far-reaching and considered piece of thought leadership.
- Why social is no longer the forgotten part of ESG - a PwC blog exploring the importance of engaging successfully with all aspects of ESG (Environmental, social, and corporate governance)
- A recent PwC blog exploring how businesses are using purpose to navigate and recover from the Covid-19 crisis and tips on how purpose can help drive key decisions within a business, drawing on lessons learned during the pandemic
- A couple of great podcasts – featuring Ann Francke OBE, Chief Exec of CMI, talking to Brenda and Sarah Gordon (former FT Business Editor, now CEO of the Impact Investing Institute) YouTube link and accompanying blog. In addition, Brenda alongside PwC's Head of Purpose Emma Cox in conversation about purposeful responses to COVID-19.
- Are you missing millions? A PwC and 30% Club report on the commercial imperative for putting a gender lens on your business.
- Lastly, PwC's purpose website
To listen back to the Corporate Purpose webinar, or to share it with your colleagues simply click the link here.