Why become Chartered?
We help insurance and financial planning firms improve standards of knowledge and behaviour and, in turn, levels of professionalism.
This is achieved by creating a framework that encourages and supports your firm as it raises standards of capability and ethical practice.
A corporate Chartered title is a commitment to an overall standard of excellence and professionalism, and evidence of your commitment to customers, partners and employees.
Chartered status provides benefits to:
Chartered organisations tell us that it helps:
- Win new business
- Secure existing business
- Improve perceptions with other professionals
Customers see Chartered status as a commitment to:
- Ethical practice, based around their needs and requirements
- The provision of competent and knowledgeable advice
- Providing service and support of the highest quality
Chartered organisations tell us it assists with recruitment and retention, as staff:
- Take pride in working for an organisation that is 'best in class'
- Value working for an employer that encourages and supports professional development