CII regional directors address Insurance Federation of Egypt event
On 6 June 2021, the Insurance Federation of Egypt ran a hugely popular webinar on the subject of ‘How professionalism is expanding markets and building trust’
The event was opened with a welcoming message from Mr Alaa El-Zoheiry (IFE chairman) and moderated by Dr Tarek Seif FCII (IFE secretary General), with key notes presentations by Gaenor Jones (CII Regional Director, Middle East) and Laurence Smith (CUI Regional Director, Africa).
The speakers were then joined by Robert Richard, senior partner at Crowe UAE, for a lively panel discussion.
- A celebration of profession innovation around the world.
- Mega trends affecting the insurance profession in the 2020s.
- Seven priorities for insurance sector CEOs.
- Why public trust is the cornerstone of greater insurance penetration.
- The Circle of Trust: Eight practical steps to build a vibrant, trusted profession – from social relevance to ecosystem partnerships.