PFS member chairs South Africa conference exploring the behavioural aspect of financial advice
Personal Finance Society member Andy Hart is chairing a major conference in South Africa exploring the behavioural aspect of financial advice.
Andy Hart, a member of the Personal Finance Society since 2008, founded Humans Under Management out of his conviction that the human aspect of financial advice is often under-rated. As Andy has said, “ Making bad decisions around your money and financial planning will have a profound impact on you and the generations that come after you.
If we can alter the financial direction of millions of families, just think of the good we can do. We need to ensure we don’t promote any practices that are financially self-destructive. There’s no such thing as money troubles, there’s only humans with money troubles.”
South Africa is one of the markets identified by Andy where personal finance advisers are playing an increasing role in building financial resilience within the population, and spreading the benefits of excellent financial planning to an increasing numbers of individuals and families.
The third Humans Under Management conference for South African advisers is taking place on 15 September 2021, and boasts an intriguing line-up of speakers, including:
- Morgan Housel, The Psychology of Money
- Julie Littlechild, Absolute Engagement
- Dennis Moseley-Williams, DMW Strategic Consulting
- Dr Gizelle Willows, Nudging Financial Behaviour
- Dirk Groeneveld, Client Care
- Tiffany Havinga, Chartered Wealth
- Gugu Sidaki, Wealth Creed
- Andy Hart, HUM Founder
- Palesa Dube, Wealth Creed
- Johannes Landman, Omega Capital
- Wouter Fourie, Ascor
- Keith McDonald, Wealth Planners
- Nonhlanhla Nxele, Esteemed Financial Solutions
- Ebrahim Moola, BOBATS.
Tickets for the event, which will be virtual, can be booked by following this link: https://www.humansundermanagement.com/southafrica2021
CII Africa sends best wishes to Andy and the team for a successful event.