Assess learning system
Assess is the must-have training, testing and compliance system for the insurance sector with over 500 insurance-related courses on Broker and Insurance Assess. This vast course catalogue contains personal lines insurance content that can be incorporated into a learning pathway by existing Assess license-holders or included as standard with new license purchases.
For more information or to register for a free trial visit the Assess page.
Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
Under IDD all staff involved in the distribution of insurance products will be expected to complete 15 hours of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) each year and demonstrate minimum levels of competency and knowledge in specific core areas.
The CII’s IDD portal on Assess provides:
- Pre-set IDD pathways to cover core training
- Assessment facility to test competency levels
- IDD reporting system
- Integrated authoring tool to allow the creation of specific product training
- 400+ role-specific product training modules
- Integrated CPD that automatically adds and displays learning hours
The IDD portal can be integrated into any organisation regardless of size and complexity using one of the three solutions – Assess, Assess+ and Hosted content only.