Beyond the jargon – the responsible investment landscape in 2021
14 January 2021
15 January 2021
Chris Toy, Wealth Manager, Tribe Impact Capital, Heather Hopkins, Managing Director, NextWealth, Clémence Chatelin, Sustainable Investing Specialist & Financial Planner, Paradigm Norton Financial Planning
In this Insurance Institute of London (IIL) financial services panel discussion, Chris Toy, Wealth Manager, Tribe Impact Capital, Heather Hopkins, Managing Director, NextWealth, and Clémence Chatelin, Sustainable Investing Specialist & Financial Planner, Paradigm Norton Financial Planning, shared with the audience what the current landscape looks like for Advisers wanting to engage more in responsible investing, key themes and shifts in the year ahead and looked at some real investment examples and give listeners the perspective of a practitioner, an industry view and a Fund Manager.
ESG, Sustainable, Ethical, Impact… Responsible Investing in its many forms has been a dominant discussion in 2020 for financial services.
This webinar aimed to move beyond the jargon busting and focus on practical aspects such as how Financial Advisers and Wealth Managers can start conversations with clients and what the panellists expect will be the themes for 2021. The panellists discussed:
- What the current landscape looks like for Advisers
- The different ways they’re engaging with clients on this topic (box ticking vs. real engagement)
- Intergenerational/Intergender wealth transfer – ways Advisers are taking advantage of these trends
It was designed for Advisers, Wealth Managers and Paraplanners who are wanting to engage more in responsible investing and looking to understand the key themes and shifts in the year ahead.
By the end of this webinar members would have gained an insight into:
- What responsible investing may look like for Advisers and their clients in 2021 and beyond – themes and trends
- Practical ideas for those looking to implement responsible investing into their proposition
- Resources and companies that can help listeners enhance their understanding
Duration: 51 minutes
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), the CII group, local institute or Society, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the CII group, local institutes, or Societies.