Become an expert practitioner
How can you help?
As a professional awarding and educational body, we are continually seeking qualified individuals who can lend their expertise to help us to develop and deliver our core products and services.
It's part of the way in which we remain relevant as an organisation and it's how our qualifications and awards remain impartial, challenging and as market-led as possible.
Our panel of expert practitioners use their technical knowledge and skill to work with us to:
- Develop content for learning and assessment material
- Assess, mark and moderate coursework and written exam papers
- Deliver face-to-face and virtual training courses
Find out more about the opportunities available:
What's in it for you?
Being an expert practitioner is an excellent way to give something back to the profession by supporting the development of fellow practitioners. It will also give you the opportunity to:
- Develop your skill set
- Use your work as an expert practitioner to form part of a personal development plan
- Engage in training, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Be remunerated for the assistance you provide
There are a number of different roles and we encourage you to read the role profiles, which will help you to determine if you have the qualities and values we are looking for and which role is right for you.
If you have the skills required and like the idea of sharing your expertise with the practitioners of tomorrow - and gaining some new skills in the process - we would be delighted to hear from you.