The Morgan Owen essay competition
The insurance world's most prestigious essay prize.
- The silver gilt medal and award of up to £2,000 is offered for the best essay entered by a Fellow or Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- The competition is run annually, with the deadline for submission 31 December, and the result announced in July
- The essay can be on any topic relevant to the insurance business and may be written by one diploma holder or by two jointly
- A further £1500 may be awarded to runners up
The award is only made when the standard of the best entry is sufficiently high to merit it.
- Read the full Morgan Owen essay competition brochure (PDF)