International liability insurance - three day
After an overview, the different subjects are covered by means
of case studies, discussions and audio-visual aids. The European,
UK, continental and other legal systems are compared as are the
various products on the international market today.
- Compulsory classes of cover - international comparisons
- General problems facing liability insurers, including long-tail
claims, gradually developing diseases, pollution and environmental
- Employers' liability and workmen's compensation insurance
- Public and product liability insurance
- Pollution and environmental liabilities
- Professional liabilities
- Sources of liabilities and current legal issues
- Assessment of damages, claims estimating and claims
At the end of the course you will have:
- Developed solutions to some of the more complex issues that
arise in the liability insurance market
- Gained an insight into international comparisons of the
different classes of liability insurance business.
Who should attend?
Those with experience from insurance companies, brokers and
Lloyd's underwriters with responsibility in this complex area of
Attendance of this course awards up to 18 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate