Intermediate property insurance - one
This course looks at how property insurance works and then
explores in more detail how risks are calculated, monitored and
priced. It also examines risk assessment methods and effective
- All risks policy wordings
- Understanding the pros and cons of different methods of setting
the sum insured and the impact of claims
- Day One Reinstatement
- Valued policies
- Obsolete buildings
- Blanket policies
- First loss
- Deductibles and other clauses that effect value
- Measurement of risk for SMEs
- Why the need to measure risk?
- A speedy method of risk assessment for individual SME
- Subject matter risk
- Physical protections
- Electrical protection.
Delegates will develop an understanding of:
- How property insurance works
- How risks are calculated, monitored and priced
- Risk assessment methods and claims management.
Who should attend?
Those working in property insurance who need to understand more
than just an outline of the different types of property risks. It
explains methods of risk assessment and claims management.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate