Introduction to personal insurance - one day
This course provides an overview of the development of the
personal insurance market. It will provide a summary of personal
insurance and will provide an insight into the key issues facing
the market today and in the future.
The programme is presented in an informal style with delegate
participation encouraged via group discussion. The following topics
will be covered:
- The personal lines market
- Household insurance, optional extensions and legal liability
- Travel insurance and disputes
- Claims procedures
- Impact of fraud and use of CUE, Art Loss Register and Insurance
At the end of the course you will have:
- Obtained a broad knowledge of the developments in personal
- Gained an understanding of household and travel insurance and
the role of the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Gained an awareness of the impact of fraud and the industry's
steps to combat fraud. Who should attend? This is ideal for anyone
who is new to the insurance industry or administrative staff
working directly in the market or supporting areas.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate