Introduction to compliance - one
There are intrinsic benefits to compliance beyond avoiding fines
and penalties; improved communications and overall business
practices to name but a few. But what do companies need to comply
with and why? This course addresses these questions and gives
delegates an essential introduction into the world of
- The regulatory background
- The main stakeholders
- Duties of a compliance function
- Putting in place the correct policies and
- Performance monitoring and record keeping.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the regulatory environment and its impact on the
- Recognise how compliance affects the way we do things
- Understand the importance of keeping accurate records
- Understand the implications of poor compliance.
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to all new staff working in a
compliance, audit or risk function. It is also suitable for anyone
that wants to understand what compliance is all about.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0