Fellowship involves the completion of a personalised, structured advanced professional development programme.
Fellowship member benefits
- 'FCII' designation: highlighting your technical knowledge and commitment to professional development.
- Eligibility for Chartered status (subject to having five years' experience, not necessarily post-qualification): with the CII's four Chartered titles reflecting career specialism: Chartered Insurer; Chartered Insurance Broker; Chartered Insurance Practitioner; Chartered Insurance Risk Manager.
- Access to CII Knowledge Services: an online knowledge library (supplemented by a physical library in London) that provides unrivalled access to insurance and finance services material. Includes an archive of exam guides including model answers for written exams.
- Membership of a local institute: providing access to a comprehensive programme of CPD courses typically covering technical training, business and soft skills, and revision courses plus business and social networking events.
- CII member CPD scheme for qualified members: providing a practical framework for ensuring professional development is addressed in a structured and compliant way.
- Free-to-join faculties (Claims, Underwriting, Insurance Broking, Learning & Development, Life & Pensions and Mortgage): supporting members' sector and discipline specific personal career development needs.
- Substantial discounts: on a range of services including CII face-to-face training courses.
- Member magazine: the Journal, covering technical, market, regulatory, UK and international insurance developments.
Read more about the fellowship programme »