Fellowship involves the completion of a personalised, structured advanced professional development programme.
Find out more about Fellowship.
Fellow member benefits:
- Use of a professional designation to demonstrate your knowledge and technical capability, and your ongoing commitment to professional development
- Eligibility for Chartered status (subject to having five years' experience, not necessarily post-qualification)
- Discounts on a range of learning and development services including study and revision materials, learning courses and exam entry
- Access to key market information through our library of insurance and financial planning publications, reports and documents
- Membership to one of our 56 local institutes in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man providing local CPD events, training and networking opportunities
- CPD scheme to keep your skills and knowledge compliant
- Market news and updates from our award-winning membership magazine, The Journal
- Access to a range of high street and online discounts through Perks, our affinity benefits scheme
As a Fellow you can use one the designation after your name:
Member holding the CII Fellowship
Degrees and Higher national diplomas