Listed below is a selection of dictionaries, encyclopedias, and glossaries available online.
Dictionaries and encyclopedias available as eBooks
- An encyclopedia of Keynesian economics. Thomas Cate. 2nd ed. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2013
- Encyclopedia of management theory. Eric H Kessler. Thousand Oaks, California: SAGE Publications, Inc., 2013
- International dictionary of banking and finance. John Clark. Hoboken New Jersey: Routledge, 2013
- The AMA dictionary of business management. George Thomas Kurian. New York: AMACOM, 2013
- Encyclopedia of financial models. Frank J. Fabozzi. Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley, 2012
- Concise encyclopedia of insurance terms. Laurence S. Silver, et al. New York: Routledge, 2010
- Harriman's financial dictionary: over 2,600 essential financial terms. Petersfield: Harriman House, 2007
- Dictionary of banking and finance. P H Collin. London: A&C Black, 2005
Other reference resources available online:
- Pensions Terminology – a glossary produced by the Pensions Management Institute in conjunction with the Pensions Research Accountants Group (PRAG), Pensions Terminology is recognised as a standard reference work for pension professionals. A print copy is also available from the CII Library.