Accredited and Approved Professional Development Centres
CII Accredited/Approved Professional Development Centre status is available to training providers based outside the UK. The scheme is for centres delivering training towards CII qualifications only.
The Accredited Professional Development Centre scheme is for centres delivering training towards CII qualifications only. The scheme focuses on two key areas:
- Effective evaluation of teaching
- Up to date teaching materials and learning support
- Suitable teaching facilities
- Credible and competent tutors
- Robust management systems
- Student support services
- An internationally recognised quality benchmark for Training Centres
- Assists in enhancing the reputation of your insurance and financial services training
- Helps raise the profile of your courses to CII customers, helping you gain a competitive edge
Accredited/Approved Professional Development Centre standards
You will need to make sure you meet the Accredited/Approved Professional Development Centre standards (PDF).
The accreditation benchmarking fees reflect the scope of the work involved. We would be pleased to provide a bespoke fee in our proposal.
What we offer
On achieving the CII Accredited / Approved Professional Development Centre award we will:
- Provide support on promotional wording for press releases and PR opportunities
- Provide appropriate wording and the CII logo to use on programme material and certificates for delegates completing the Accredited/Approved Professional Development Centre programmes
- Issue an Accredited/Approved Professional Development Centre certificate and formally present this to your organisation
How to apply
Existing APDC clients can manage their accreditation reviews via the Accreditation collaboration Portal. Click here to log in.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password to log on to the system you can click on the 'can't access your account' link to request a password reminder. Ensure you have bookmarked this page and selected 'Remember me' for ease of access to the system.
If existing clients would like to enquire about the accreditation of a new programme this can be done via the submit enquiry facility or by contacting the Accreditation team directly.
Please contact CII Accreditation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org