Accredited and approved professional development centres
CII accredited/approved professional development centre status is available to training providers based outside the UK.
The scheme focuses on two key areas:
- Effective evaluation of teaching
- Up to date teaching materials and learning support
- Suitable teaching facilities
- Credible and competent tutors
- Robust management systems
- Student support services
- An internationally recognised quality benchmark for Training Centres
- Assists in enhancing the reputation of your insurance and financial services training
- Helps raise the profile of your courses to CII customers, helping you gain a competitive edge
Accredited/approved professional development centre standards
You will need to make sure you meet the Accredited/approved professional development centre standards (PDF).
The accreditation benchmarking fees reflect the scope of the work involved. We would be pleased to provide a bespoke fee in our proposal.
What we offer
On achieving the CII accredited / approved professional development centre award we will:
- Provide support on promotional wording for press releases and PR opportunities
- Provide appropriate wording and the CII logo to use on programme material and certificates for delegates completing the accredited/approved professional development centre programmes
- Issue an accredited/approved professional development centre certificate and formally present this to your organisation
For further information on becoming a CII accredited/approved professional development centre please contact:
CII Accreditation Services
1st Floor, 21 Lombard Street