This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the resources on Islamic Finance increasingly available to members via Knowledge Services.
View all eBooks on this topic »
- Factors Influencing Consumers' Financial Transactions in Islamic Banks Compared with Conventional Banks: Empirical Evidence from Selected Middle-East Countries with a Dual Banking System. Aye Mengistu Alemu. African & Asian Studies. 2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p444-465. 22p. 5 Charts.
- The Piety Premium of Islamic Bonds. Theodore Reuben Ellis. Middle East Quarterly. Spring2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p61-72. 12p.
- The Internationalization of Islamic Banking and Finance: The Co-Evolution of Institutional Changes and Financial Services Integration. Juan Jose Duran, Maria-Jose Garcia-Lopez. International Journal of Business and Management, 2012, Vol. 7, Issue 13. 26p.
- Choice of Law and Islamic Finance. Julio C. Colón. Texas International Law Journal. Spring2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p411-435. 25p.
- An Analysis of Islamic Banking and Finance in West: From Lagging to Leading. Ali Malik et al. Asian Social Science. Vol. 7, No. 1 January 2011. 6p.
- The law and practice of international capital markets. Geoffrey Fuller. LexisNexis, 2012.
- Islamic finance principles and practice. Hans Visser. Edward Elgar Publishing, 2009.
- Risk management in Islamic finance. Muhammad Al-Bashir Muhammad Al-Amine. Brill, 2008.
- A guide to Islamic finance. Munawar Iqbal. Risk Books, 2007.
- Consumer trust and confidence in the compliance of Islamic banks. Samreen Ashraf et al. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Volume 20, Number 2, 1 June 2015, pp. 133-144. 12p.
- Toward a comprehensive theoretical framework for Shariah governance in Islamic financial institutions. Babak Naysary et al. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Volume 19, Number 4, 1 December 2014, pp. 304-318. 15p.
- Developing the Islamic financial services sector in Italy: An institutional theory perspective. Barbara Petracci et al. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Volume 19, Number 3, 1 September 2014, pp. 198-207. 10p.
- Getting Islamic finance accredited. Daud Vicary Abdullah. Middle East Insurance Review, Oct 2012, pp 64-66. 2p.
- Sharia-compliant pensions on offer. Occupational pensions. November 2011, pp 8-10. 2p.
- Dubai World debts put sukuks in spotlight. Ridwan Abbas. Middle East Insurance Review, Jan 2010, pp 53-55. 2p.
*You can borrow up to 10 books at a time for 28 days (renewable). Under UK Copyright Law the number of copies we are able to email is restricted to one article per issue per member. To borrow books or request scans of articles, please call Knowledge Services on 0207 417 4406 or email email@example.com. Access further details on our lending service here, and further details on our copy service here.