This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the resources on innovation increasingly available to members via Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but highlights popular content and recent additions.
Fact Files, reports and technical articles
- FCA Business Plan 2017-8, risk outlook and mission. CII Policy Briefing. April 2017.
- Financial technology. Lawrance L. Evans Jr., US: GAO Reports. April 2017, pp1-66, 71p.
- The future of commercial insurance broking: an Insurance Broking Faculty report looking forward to 2027. CII. April 2017.
- Recent develpments in general insurance underwriting. Massimo Vascotto. CII Fact File. January 2017.
- The amazon of insurance. Carly Burnham. Best's Review. January 2017, Issue 9, pp14-14. 1p.
- The venture capitalists. Kate Smith. Best's Review. January 2017, Issue 9, pp 44-47. 4p.
- The startups. Lori Chordas. Best's Review. January 2017, Issue 9, p60-63. 4p.
- Policy briefing: Autumn statement 2016. CII, Nov 2016.
- InsurTech start-up landscape. Timetric Insight Report (extract). November 2016.
- The FinTech journey. Kaenan Hertz, Dave Hollander. Best's Review. Nov 2016, Issue 7, pp75-77. 3p.
- Future of Insurance. Raconteur special report. October 2016.
- How insurtech is helping insurers deliver more personalised services. Charlotte Halkett. CII techinical article. September 2016.
- Meeting the FinTech challenge. S.Davies, M.Kashyap, J.Ruetschi. Rotman Management. Fall 2016, p72-73. 2p.
- FinTech takes center stage. Kate Smith. Best's Review. August 2016, pp52-53, 2p.
- Disruptive influences 2.0: the FinTech revolution. CII Report. CII and Cicero Group, July 2016.
- Technology in insurance: impact and disruption.Timetric Insight Report (extract). June 2016.
- Financial technology (FinTech). CII Policy briefing. CII, June 2016.
- Disruptive Influences: Technology, politics and change in the financial sector. CII Report. CII and Cicero Group, January 2016.
CII lectures and faculty videos
To borrow any of these books, please call the library on 0207 417 4406 or email email@example.com. Access further details on our lending service here.
- FinTech; the beginner's guide to financial technology. William Jacob. US: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2016.
- FinTech innovation. From robo-advisers to goal based investing and gamification. Paolo Sironi. Chichester, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
- Operational risk perspectives: cyber, big data, and emerging risks. D.R. Maurice, Jitendra Rathod (eds.). London : Risk Books, 2016.
- The FinTech book. Janos Barberis, Susanne Chishti. London: Risk Books, 2016.
- Digital insurance. business innovation in the post-crisis era. Bernardo Nicoletti. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
For additional resources on a related topic see the Big Data Subject Gateway.
*You can borrow up to 10 books at a time for 28 days (renewable). To borrow any of these books, please call Knowledge Services on 0207 417 4406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Access further details on our lending service here.