This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the resources on cyber risk / insurance / securirty increasingly available to members via Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but highlights popular content and recent additions.
- The 'dematerialised' insurance: distance selling and cyber risks from an international perspective. Pierpaolo Marano, et al. Switzerland: Springer, 2016.
- Managing cyber risk in the financial sector. Lessons from Asia, Europe and the USA. Ruth Taplin. London: Routledge, 2016.
- Cyber risk security awareness for CEOs and management. David Wilson, Henry Dalziel. Amsterdam: Syngress, 2016.
- Cyber security awareness for corporate directors and board members. David Wilson, Henry Dalziel. Amsterdam: Syngress, 2016.
- Cyber security: an introduction for non-technical managers. Jeremy Swinfen Green. Surrey. Routledge, 2015.
- Cyber risk management. Atle Refsdal et al. Cham: Springer, 2015.
- Cyber liability: data breach in Europe. Defense Counsel Journal. Jul, 2018. Vol 85 Issue 3, p. 1-17.
- Which insurers write cyber insurance? Evidence from the u.s. property and casualty insurance industry. Journal of Insurance Issues. Spring 2018, Vol 41 Issue 1, p. 22-56.
- Security events and vulnerability data for cybersecurity risk estimation. Risk Analysis: An International Journal. Aug, 2017. Vol 37 Issue 8, p. 1606-1627.
- Assessing the risks of insuring reputational risk. Journal of Risk & Insurance; Sep, 2016, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p. 641-679.
- After the data breach: managing the crisis and mitigating the impact. Hart Brown. Journal of Business Continuity & Emergency Planning; 2016, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p. 317-328.
- Cyber crime litigation. Jonathan Mayer. University of Pennsylvania Law Review. May, 2016, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p. 1480.
View further academic articles on this topic »
Fact Files, reports and technical articles
- Cyber enabled fraud Cyber Webinar. Institute of Risk Management, the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters, Airmic and the Insurance Institute of London.
l. September, 2018.
- GDPR impact on cyber exposure. Cyber Professionals Webinar Series. Institute of Risk Management, the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters, Airmic and the Insurance Institute of London. May 2018.
Access further CII lectures on this subject »
- Risk and reward: an inside view of the property/casualty insurance business. Stephen Catlin, James Burcke. London: Iskaboo Publishing Ltd, 2017.
- Operational risk perspectives: cyber, big data and emerging risks. Maurice and Jitendra Rathod (eds). London: Risk Books, 2016.
- Cyber risk. Michael Woodson. London: Risk Books, 2016.
- Principles of cybercrime. 2nd. ed. Jonathan Clough. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015.
- Cyber threat! How to manage the growing risk of cyber attacks. Ulsch MacDonnell. New Jersey: John Wiley, 2014.
*You can borrow up to 10 books at a time for 28 days (renewable). To borrow any of these books, please call Knowledge Services on 0207 417 4406 or email email@example.com. Access further details on our lending service here.