This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the resources focusing on claims increasingly available to members via Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but highlights popular content and recent additions. Please note most of the content listed below is a member benefit. For information about how to become a member of the Claims Faculty follow the link below.
Claims Faculty membership
The CII's Claims Faculty encourages and promotes progression to qualified status and the maintenance of good practice.
Find out more »
View all eBooks on this topic »
- Optimal cap on claim settlements based on social benefit maximization. Hong Mao et al. Journal of Insurance Regulation. 2016, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p1-23. 23p.
- Index for predicting insurance claims from wind storms with an application in France. Alexandre Mornet et al. Risk Analysis: An International Journal. Nov2015, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p2029-2056. 28p.
- Financial bounds for insurance claims. Carole Bernard and Steven Vanduffel. Journal of Risk & Insurance. Mar2014, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p27-56. 30p.
- Accounting for individual differences in financial behaviour: the role of personality in insurance claims and credit behaviour. David Hughes. University of Manchester, 2014. 357p.
- Estimating outstanding claim liabilities: The role of unobserved risk factors. Laura Spierdijk and Ruud H. Koning. Journal of Risk & Insurance. Dec2014, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p803-830. 28p.
- Predicting multivariate insurance loss payments under the Bayesian copula framework. Yanwei Zhang and Vanja Dukic. Journal of Risk & Insurance. Dec2013, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p891-919. 29p.
- Exploring the role of pseudodeductibles in auto insurance claims reporting. Dana A. Kerr. Journal of Insurance Issues. Spring2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p44-72. 29p.
Fact files, reports, technical articles and dissertations
CII Lectures & video seminars
View all CII lectures on this topic »
- Claims practice. Samantha James. CII study text, 2017.
- Strategic claims management. Beverley Lyn. CII study text, 2017.
- Insurance claims handling process. Neil A. Roff. CII study text, 2016.
- Insurance claims. 4th Edition. Alison Padfield. Bloomsbury Professional, 2016.
- APIL guide to MIB claims: Uninsured and untraced drivers. 4th Edition. Andrew Ritchie and Jeremy Ford. Jordan Publishing, 2016.
- Advanced claims. Ed Gooda. CII, 2015.
- Clinical negligence claims. 3rd Edition. Laura Begley (ed.). Chambers of Andrew Ritchie QC, 2015.
- APIL guide to personal injury claims procedure. 2nd Edition. John McQuarter. Jordan Publishing, 2015.
- Bingham & Berryman's personal injury and motor claims cases. 14th edition. Ruth Graham et al (eds.). LexisNexis Butterworths, 2014.
- APIL guide to catastrophic injury claims. 2nd edition. Graham Aldous et al. Jordan Publishing, 2014.
- Litigating psychiatric injury claims. David Marshall et al. Bloomsbury Professional, 2012.
- Fraudulent claims: Deceit, insurance and practice. Matthew Chapman. XPL, 2007.
View all hardcopy books on this topic »
*You can borrow up to 10 books at a time for 28 days (renewable). To borrow any of these books, please call Knowledge Services on 0207 417 4406 or email email@example.com. Access further details on our lending service here.