Learn a few tips to help you find the information you need:
To search for an exact phrase, use quotes:
Combine the terms of your search with AND, OR,
- AND - by default, all terms are combined with AND, so it is not
necessary to add it.
- OR - Use to broaden your search. You will retrieve the
documents that contain one of the terms listed.
- NOT - Use to search for documents that conatin the first word
but not the second.
To search for variations of a word:
- Use a question mark (?) in place of a letter; for example, if
your write 'organi?ation', you will retrieve 'organisation' as well
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end of a word prompts a search for
words that have the same root or beginning. For example, type in
'comput*' to search for 'computer' or
'computing' or other variations.
- Use an asterisk between words to match any word. For example,
'a midsummer * dream' will return results that
contain the exact phrase 'a midsummer night's dream'.