Calling all employers:
Could you help shape the future of Insurance and Personal Finance?
Do you want early access to the brightest talent?
We are looking for a group of employers to help pilot the new T Level qualifications in Insurance and Personal Finance.
What are T Levels?
T Levels are a new, 2-year Level 3 qualification for 16- to 19-year-olds. Designed with employers, each T Level is equivalent to 3 A levels and helps young people develop the knowledge, attitude and practical skills to progress into skilled employment, an apprenticeship or further study. For information, visit the T Levels employer website.
Why is the industry placement important?
Every T Level student must complete an industry placement that lasts a minimum of 315 hours (approximately 45 days). This is to provide young people the invaluable opportunity to put their learning, knowledge and skills into practice in a real workplace environment. Industry placements also give employers a unique opportunity to develop new talent and help young people become work ready. You can download the guide to find out the details, but if you would like to talk to us about potentially being part of our pilot T Level scheme, please complete this form to register your interest.
T Level work placement: Benefits to employers
- Attract motivated young people to your business, bringing in imaginative and new ideas
- Improve the recruitment pipeline for your business
- Address local and national skills gaps by helping young people develop the skills your industry needs
- Develop existing staff’s mentoring and management skills
- Build a more diverse and creative workforce
- Play an important role in the local community
- Build partnerships with local training and education providers
- Save recruitment costs by providing the opportunity to see what the young person can offer, on a no obligation employment basis
Get involved – talk to us to find out more.
Are you a school or college interested in teaching T Levels?
Please get in touch and we will work together to connect you with the resources and employers you need. Complete this form to register your interest.
In partnership with Pearsons, we are delivering training events, and providing teaching materials, to help teaching staff with this new qualification. Go to Pearson’s website for more details, information and advice.