The full issue of The Journal for Dec-Jan 2018.
This issue includes:
- The Interview – Sir Clive Woodward: The Rugby World Cup-winning coach offers an insight on nurturing talent and coping with pressure.
- Hot topic – business interruption: How past natural catastrophes can help prepare insurers for the future.
- Country profile – Spain: The recovering Spanish economy and its effect on the insurance market.
- Gender bias in AI: A closer look at the urgent need to address gender bias in artificial intelligence.
- Directors and officers: Increasing regulation, the GDPR and Brexit are all putting directors at higher risk.
View the full issue here