A training programme can be accredited to provide external verification of the quality of the training. This can help participants meet continuing professional development requirements as well as providing the company with valuable industry benchmarking and advice on maximising the value of its training programmes.
By evaluating your training programme and measuring its effectiveness, we can support you in developing effective strategies to meet your business objectives. These may include promoting excellence within the company, providing cost-effective training or meeting specified learning outcomes.
Successful achievement of CPD accreditation signifies that the company's programme meets the following key criteria:
- Transparency - participants can easily identify the potential value.
- Quality - the training must be delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Professional development - the programme must deliver tangible benefits to CII's membership in relation to their professional development.
CII accreditation is not a requirement for participants to claim CII CPD hours. It does, however, provide formal recognition, valuable external benchmarking and tangible business benefits. (For details of the CII CPD scheme please visit www.cii.co.uk/cpd)
- Supports recruitment and retention through external verification and industry benchmarking of quality standards
- Supports achievement and maintains consistency of standards
- Promotes and underpins best practice within an organisation or training team - encouraging innovation and excellence and promoting professionalism and professional qualifications
- Assists in demonstrating that employees are trained to high standards, which can lead to winning business and revenue generation.
(Click on the image to enlarge)
||Stage 1 Detailed review of the learning objectives, training content and materials
|Stage 2 Training observation, interviews, review of evaluation methodology
|Stage 3 Benchmarking and measurement against standards
|Stage 4 Accreditation panel sign-off.
|Stage 5 Written confirmation of decision and feedback (certification if successful).
|Stage 6 Annual/Ongoing review work
CPD Accreditation standards »
The accreditation benchmarking fees reflect the scope of the work involved. We would be pleased to provide a bespoke fee in our proposal.
Upon successful achievement
On successful achievement of CPD accreditation CII offers the programme manager:
- A certificate signifying that the programme meets CII CPD accreditation standards
- CII Accredited logo for use on collateral related to the accredited programme(s), eg attendance certificates
- The option of adding the accredited programme details to the CII website
- A written report highlighting the areas of good practice and development areas identified during the review
- Ongoing support with the development of the programme through annual reviews
- Assistance with publicising the successful achievement (internally and in the industry press)
How to apply
Please contact CII Accreditation Services on +44 (0)20 7397 1112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View companies whose training programmes have achieved CII CPD Accreditation »