Personal assertiveness and effectiveness - one
This course aims to equip you with the skills and confidence to
employ an assertive style of interaction and communication in your
working practices, and to enable these skills to be used to
influence outcomes across all areas.
- Manipulating, influencing and persuasion - how do they
- Strategies for building influence, persuasion and impact
- Typical approaches for influencing others: consultation,
inspiration and persuasion
- Influencing styles (aggressive, assertive and passive) and the
use of those styles in various situations
- The power of self-awareness and knowing how we are
- Communication techniques.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of effective influence and
- Develop greater personal impact in the workplace
- Identify how they are perceived by others through greater
- Utilise different influencing styles.
Who should attend?
Those who would like to improve their personal impact and
effectiveness through the use of a range of persuasion and
influencing skills. This is for people at all levels who wish to
increase their impact and learn more about how they are
Attendance at this event awards up to 6 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for