Managing high performance - one day
This course explores ways to maximise the performance of teams
or deal with the issues of under-performance by using a range of
- How performance management can be a positive experience
- Establishing realistic goals and measuring them
- Balancing organisational needs with the capabilities of the
- Ensuring the yardstick for success is clear to all
- Clarifying, communicating and reviewing goals and targets
- Linking group and individual responsibilities to organisational
- Understanding the skills, knowledge and attitude required for
the organisation's future
- Giving Feedback
- The benefits of feedback - individual, team, organisation
- Awareness and perception
- Managing reactions
- Typical responses to feedback and how to deal with them
- Constructively handling performance and conduct
- Disciplinary procedures
- Informal and formal warnings, interviews and meetings
- Providing training and support.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify, encourage and enhance effective performance
- Use the most appropriate performance measurement techniques and
systems for each scenario
- Set the most appropriate goals and evaluate the results
- Identify and encourage high performers to keep them in the
business and help them achieve their potential.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for managing the performance of their team,
including managers, supervisors and team leaders.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for