Managing difficult customers - one day
This course looks at how to deal with situations encountered
when emotions have begun to take control of a business situation.
It will help staff to deal with situations that can be stressful
- What is a complaint and why do people complain?
- Communication techniques to help reduce tension and stress
- Positive versus negative - how our attitude effects our
- How to deal with people who like to be awkward
- Handling objections and taking ownership
- Keeping control and keeping to the facts
- Not taking things personally
- Action plan to ensure maximum benefit from the training.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Take control of difficult situations
- See how diffusion techniques can take the heat out of the
- Cope better with stressful situations
- Maintain the best working relationship possible with those who
can be difficult.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for delegates who deal with people either
over the telephone or face-to-face in everyday situations.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for