Business development through
relationships - one day course
Business development in the modern world takes
place through many channels, not just through dedicated
salespeople. Services are bought through effective business
relationships and great customer service, just as much as by
To make this happen, people need the knowledge and confidence to
make the right offers to the right people at the right time. For
insurance brokers, they also need to ensure they have offered
potential solutions for the risks faced by their clients.
- Building a relationship through care and interest in your
- Developing the relationship to gain a deeper understanding of
your client's needs and requirements
- How offering a better service should generate more
- Saving non-productive time to create quality time for your
- Managing the conversation to keep it focussed
- Discussing products and services you're not an expert in
- Asking the important questions at the right time
- Generating leads for potential new business
- Ensuring that something happens with those leads
- Increasing renewal retention by a year-round relationship
- Asking for referrals and business opportunities without
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Build more effective relationships with clients
- Gain greater insights into client needs
- Explore opportunities for new business
- Help retain current business.
Who should attend?
This interactive course is designed for those who have regular
contact with clients and have the ability to help channel new
business without becoming a salesperson. It is suitable for people
with no business development training who would like to do more for
new and existing clients.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
London venues sold out!
Scheduled London dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for