Intermediate kidnap, ransom and personal
security - one day course
This course explores the subject of kidnap, ransom and personal
security. It builds on knowledge gained from the introductory
course, allowing you to become more confident in terms of
understanding the risks and the cover available together with risk
management options that can be employed.
- Typical cover available within the market
- Usual policy construction and wordings
- Exceptions and restrictions of cover
- Awareness of personal safety issues
- Personal security arrangements often used
- Area of the world known to present risks
- Data ransom for businesses
- Case studies to bring the subject to life.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Consider the risks of kidnap and ransom and those likely to be
- Understand the cover and protection available from
- Consider the steps which can be taken to mitigate against
- Be aware of the places where this type of crime is most likely
- Gain some insight into data ransom
- Discuss specific wordings.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who have a basic understanding
of personal insurances and are looking to develop their knowledge
in this class of business.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
London venues sold out!
Scheduled London dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for