Sales - presentations, proposals and tenders -
one day course
This interactive course provides the techniques and confidence
needed to communicate effectively with prospective new clients.
- Designing, writing and submitting new business proposals
- Managing the tender process and meeting the requirements of the
- Understanding how to set objectives for a presentation and what
is to be achieved
- Delivering presentations to external or internal clients
- Planning and preparing for a presentation
- How to structure and design a presentation
- Opening the presentation and breaking the ice
- Key skills in delivering a presentation and handling audience
- Speaking with confidence
- Closing the presentation and next actions.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Write an effective proposal to a prospective client
- Submit tenders which meet the needs of the prospect
- Design and deliver presentations to new prospects
- Follow-up and ensure leads are not lost.
Who should attend?
Those who are involved in sales who wish to make best use of
proposals, client presentations and the tender process.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
Sales - presentations, proposals and tenders - (one day course) Regional venues
London venues sold out!
Scheduled London dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for