Sales - bringing in more business from clients
- one day course
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to maximise
their relationships with clients ensuring that their clients are
fully aware of the services and products provided by your business.
The course will help build delegates' confidence and skills so that
they can fully connect with their clients.
- The type of business culture in which sales flow naturally
- Identifying when existing clients are ready to buy more
- The times sales opportunities present themselves in day to day
- How to present reports and proposals to best effect and how to
give existing clients useful information about products and
- How to widen the clients perception of our business to include
new products and services
- How to maintain rapport with clients and keep your business in
- How to take the fear out of asking for more business from
- Building confidence in people whose primary role is not to
There will be opportunity to practice some new skills and to
prepare individual actions plans to make the most of new skills and
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Help create a business culture where selling is natural
- Identify the opportunities to sell to existing clients
- Effectively present reports and proposals to existing
- Take every opportunity to enhance the clients awareness of what
your business can do for them
- Build confidence to spot and follow up the buying signals
- Practice new skills and plan to use new ideas.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to connect with
their clients to better effect. It is not just for managers or
sales staff but is for anyone who wants to develop their client
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
Sales - bringing in more business from clients - (one day course) Regional venues
London venues sold out!
Scheduled London dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for