Presentation skills - one day course
This engaging course will show you how to deliver effective
presentations to customers and colleagues.
- Setting objectives for a presentation and planning what is to
be achieved from the presentation
- Delivering presentations to external or internal clients i.e.
who is your audience?
- Planning and preparing for a presentation - including issues
such as method and style of delivery, techniques, tools, room
layout and kit
- How to structure and design a presentation
- Opening the presentation and breaking the ice
- First impressions - the effect of the visual and the vocal
- Understanding the key skills in delivering a presentation and
handling audience reaction - communication skills, listening
techniques when handling questions and other areas such as body
language, building rapport etc
- Meeting the needs of the audience
- Speaking with confidence
- Managing time and keeping on track
- The importance of evaluation of the presentation and the
- Closing the presentation and next actions
- Practicing presentation techniques.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- List the ways in which people learn from presentations and
identify different presentation styles and techniques
- Plan and prepare for greater presentation impact
- Give presentations with greater confidence and
- Channel nervous energy to positive ends
- Handle questions, maintain interest and keep the audience
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for managers, team leaders or staff
who deliver presentations either internally or to external
customers or suppliers. The workshop provides a safe environment
for learning and feedback.
Attendance of this course up to 6 CPD hours where you
consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for
Presentation skills - (one day course) London venues