Finance for non-finance managers - one
This stimulating course provides insights into how finance works
and how essential it is to every organisation.
- The main aspects of financial accounting will be introduced and
- The structure and construction of the 'balance sheet' the
'profit and loss account' and the 'cash flow statement' will be
- The financial flows in a business will be explored through a
simple business model
- The basics of pricing will be discussed in the context of
underwriting an entire account rather than case underwriting
- Financial regulations will be explored
- Procurement will be discussed from a financial viewpoint
- The concept of management accounting will be explained
- Methods of budgeting and control will be examined
- Simple financial exercises will be used to consolidate the
understanding of the financial operating principles.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what finance is all about
- Recognise the key financial procedures in any organisation
- Understand the main financial facts and figures they are
- Support the management of the finances within their own
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for managers who are not from a financial
and accounting background but would benefit from a basic
understanding of key financial documents and processes.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
Regional venues sold out!
Scheduled regional dates for this course have now sold out,
please keep checking the website for updates to availability. Dates
are added subject to demand and can also be run in-house for
Finance for non-finance managers - (one day course) London venues