Finance for non-finance managers - one
This stimulating course provides insights into how finance works
and how essential it is to every organisation.
- The main aspects of financial accounting will be introduced and
- The structure and construction of the 'balance sheet' the
'profit and loss account' and the 'cash flow statement' will be
- The financial flows in a business will be explored through a
simple business model
- The basics of pricing will be discussed in the context of
underwriting an entire account rather than case underwriting
- Financial regulations will be explored
- Procurement will be discussed from a financial viewpoint
- The concept of management accounting will be explained
- Methods of budgeting and control will be examined
- Simple financial exercises will be used to consolidate the
understanding of the financial operating principles.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what finance is all about
- Recognise the key financial procedures in any organisation
- Understand the main financial facts and figures they are
- Support the management of the finances within their own
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for managers who are not from a financial
and accounting background but would benefit from a basic
understanding of key financial documents and processes.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where
you consider it relevant to your professional development
Finance for non-finance managers - (One day course) Regional venues
Finance for non-finance managers - (one day course) London venues