As a member of the CII you can enjoy great savings on high
street brands with 'Perks', our member-only* affinity benefits
The CII has used the collective bargaining power of its membership
to source a range of leading money-saving deals.
With Perks, members can enjoy a wide range of discounts designed
to save time and money in both their personal and professional
- retail cashback at major retailers including Boots, B&Q,
Debenhams, Currys PC World, M&S and Sainsbury's;
- savings on home utilities including British Gas, edf, e.on,
npower and Scottish Power;
- discounted health club membership including LA Fitness, Fitness
First, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd and Virgin Active;
- savings on package holidays including Virgin, Thomson and First
- savings on a range of other leisure interests including
cinemas, restaurants and family days out; and
- business offers from savings on stationery and office supplies,
to discounted accounting software and meeting room hire.
As an indication of the fantastic savings and discounts
available to members, the majority of benefits on offer via Perks
hold a price promise guarantee and won't be beaten elsewhere.
See our FAQs for more information »
How to access Perks
As a member, visit www.cii.co.uk/perks to access Perks. You
will need your CII PIN and password to log in.
*Unfortunately Perks is only available to members in the UK. As
our non-UK membership is spread across 150 countries, it has not
been possible to provide a global scheme. The costs involved in
establishing and maintaining a benefits programme of this nature
would outstrip the benefits.