A list of recent book purchases by month, from May 2012 onwards.
To view these and the full print collection, please visit the
library catalogue. Most
of these books can be borrowed by CII members, and a postal service
is available. For further information, please contact the library
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 417 4406.
To view both print and electronic materials, please follow the
April / May 2017 - Recently added
- Chinese insurance contracts: law and practice.
Zhen Jing. Oxon: Informa Law, 2017.
- Conduct risk management: using a behavioural
approach to protect your board and financial services business.
Roger Miles. London: Kogan Page, 2017.
- Rethinking political risk: concepts,
theories, challenges. Cecilia Emma Sottilotta. Abingdon, Oxon:
- Financial accounting: a concepts-based
introduction. David L. Kolitz. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge,
- Insurance in Elizabethan England: the London
Code. Guido Rossi. Cambrisge: Cambridge University Press,
- Marine insurance law. Ozlem Gurses. New York:
- Brand management: research, theory and
practice. 2nd ed. Tilde Heding, et al. London: Routledge,
- Marine insurance: origins and institutions,
1300 - 1850. Adrian Leonard. London: Palgrave MacMillan,
- Construction insurance and UK construction
contracts. 3rd ed. Roger ter Haar et al. Oxon :
Informa Law from Routledge, 2016.
February / March 2017
- Conduct risk: a practitioner's guide. Peter Haines (ed.).
London: Risk Books, 2016.
- Gard Rules 2017. Gard.
- Misrepresentation, mistake and non-disclosure. 4th ed. London:
Thomson Reuters, 2017.
- Pensions law handbook. 13th ed. Jennifer Bell, Susan Jones
(eds.). London: Nabarro Pension, 2017.
- Pensions pocket book. London: AON, 2017.
- Words of wisdom from women to watch. Career reflections from
leaders in the commercial insurance industry. Business Insurance.
Hoboken: New Jersey, 2017.
- Operational risk perspectives: cyber, big data and emerging
markets. D.R. Maurice and Jitendra Rathod. London: Risk Books,
- Pensions pocket book. AON, 2017.
- Practical enterprise risk management: how to optimise business
strategies through managed risk taking. Lix taylor. London: Kogan
- Risk analysis. 2nd. ed. Terje Aven. Chichester: Wiley,
- Risk maturity models: how to assess risk management
effectiveness. D Antonucci. London: Kogan Page, 2016.
- Supply chain and contingent business interruption (CBI): a
perspective on property and casualty. SCOR Global P&C. December