Mixed assessment techniques - half day
This course gives candidates best-practice guidance on how to
tackle the mixed assessment required in certain CII Diploma
subjects, including preparation for the assignments and addressing
- Breaking-down the assignment question
- Practical research
- Understanding the marking matrix
- Using multiple sources to answer assignments
- Layout, readability and style
- Finding sources that are current and relevant
- Framing insightful conclusions
- Understanding multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for eliminating the wrong answer
- Exam time management.
At the end of the course you will have:
- An understanding of how to research and structure
- How to best answer multiple-choice questions.
Who should attend?
Anyone completing one of the growing number of Diploma units
where mixed assessment applies. It is also suitable for in-company
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate