Coursework assignment techniques - half day
This course gives candidates best-practice guidance on
how to tackle coursework assignments, which are
now offered as an alternative assessment method for a
number of CII Advanced Diploma in Insurance units.
- Breaking down the assignment question
- Practical research
- Understanding the marking matrix and the implications for the
- Using multiple sources to answer assignments
- Creating a high quality bibliography
- Layout, readability and style
- Finding sources that are current and relevant
- Framing insightful conclusions.
- Learn how to research and structure assignments
- Discover how to clearly answer questions by addressing all
elements of the examiners' marking matrix.
Who should attend?
Anyone completing an Advanced Diploma in Insurance unit
assessed by coursework assignments. It is also suitable for
incompany training personnel wanting to gain an
insight into the coursework assessment method, in order to provide
guidance to employees.
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your professional
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0