International insurance for risk managers and insurance
- one day course
This one day course provides delegates with the domestic and
international insurance knowledge, tools and support needed to
enhance an insurance buyers capability to build and purchase their
firm's domestic and international programme.
- The parties involved in the placement of an international
insurance programme, understanding each of their relationships to
each other and how control is maintained
- Client-broker-carrier relationship management - understanding
why and how each relationship is critical to a well-placed
international insurance programme
- Understanding the processes and procedures that the controlling
and local broker use to run and manage an international insurance
programme on the client's behalf
- Understanding the ways international insurance programmes can
be run effectively
- The nuances of communicating internationally
- The expectations of all of the parties involved in the
- Fee/commission structures for controlling and local
- The parties involved and how relationships work
- Why a client needs both a domestic and local broker
- What a client can expect
- How international communication works
- How claims work
- How brokers get paid
- Tax, compliance and regulatory issues and
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for risk managers and buyers of
international insurance programmes. It will also be of interest to
brokers operating in the international arena.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate