Managing the risk of errors and omissions -
one day course
This seminar will assist delegates in understanding what risk
management of E&O means for them and their firms. It will also
help them identify areas where they could improve their own
performance and the performance of their firms in this critical
- Whose responsibility is managing the E&O risk?
- How business culture can influence success of managing E&O
- Risk management
- Ethics, codes of conduct and violations
- Technical procedures
- Documentation - preparation and retention
- Where are you now?
- Understand managing Errors & Omissions (E&O) risk, on a
personal and business level
- Identify how you can demonstrate that you manage E&O
Who should attend?
Senior managers and compliance officers.
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate