Intermediate yacht insurance - one day
This course is designed to for delegate's wishing to develop
in-depth knowledge of yacht insurance.
- The types of craft that can be insured under a yacht
- Issues around construction of hulls and machinery
- The main risks faced by yachts and recreational vessels
- Roles of specialists within the yacht market
- Legal issue affecting yacht insurance
- Underwriting issues affecting yacht cover
- Claims issues affecting yacht cover
- Common clauses and forms
At the end of the course you will have:
- Developed your knowledge of yacht risks and how they differ
from commercial hull or liability risks
- Gained a better understanding of standard yacht insurance and
how claims are handled under yacht policies, including again how
they differ from those under commercial hull policies.
Who should attend?
Anyone working within this area wanting to develop their
knowledge and expertise including brokers and insurers, as well as
junior lawyers. It is also suitable for those aspiring to move into
this area of insurance. It is expected that you will have a basic
knowledge of yacht insurance.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate