This subject gateway aims to supply links to some of the
resources on marine insurance increasingly available to members via
Knowledge Services. It is not intended to be exhaustive, but
highlights popular content and recent additions.
View all eBooks on this
Fact files, reports, technical articles and
Staying afloat? Liz Booth. The Journal, February/March
2016, pp 40-41. 2 p.
- Delay in marine insurance law. Aysegul Bugra.
University of Southampton, 2014.
- Navigating recent developments in marine and
airline insurance. Swiss Re. Sigma, No4 2013. 33p.
the world on the move. Liz Booth. The Journal, June-July
2013, pp 22-23. 2p.
- Utmost good faith in marine insurance: a
comparative study of English and Chinese law. Feng Shi,
Gotthard Gauci. University of Plymouth, 2013.
impact has the Somali piracy had on marine insurance (FCII
dissertation). George Karapateas. 2012.
- Marine insurance brokers' duties and
liabilities. Miao Li. University of Southampton,
- Rules of causation under marine insurance law from
the perspective of marine risks and losses. Meixian Song.
University of Southampton, 2012.
View all CII lectures on this topic »
- The modern law of marine insurance, Volume 4. D. Rhidian Thomas.
- Offshore contracts and liabilites.
Baris Soyer. Routledge, 2015.
- Effects of insurance on maritime
liability law: a legal and economic analysis. Muhammad
Masu Billah. Springer, 2014.
- Marine insurance fraud. Baris
Soyer. Informa 2014.
- Marine insurance legislation.
Robert M. Merkin. Informa, 2014.
- Maritime letters on indemnity.
Felipe Arizon and David Semark. Routledge, 2014.
- Arnould's law
of marine insurance and
average. Jonathan Gilman et al. Sweet & Maxwell,
- Marine insurance clauses. Tim Madge
et al. Informa, 2012.
View all hardcopy books on this topic »
You can borrow up to 6 books at a time for 28 days (renewable).
To borrow any of these books, please call the library on 0207 417
3574 or email email@example.com. Access further details on
our lending service here.