Advanced reinsurance - three day
A highly interactive and intensive course that gives in-depth
coverage of property and liability reinsurance programme design,
pricing and the key issues associated with this business in today's
world insurance markets. Alternative risk transfer and the future
of reinsurance are key sessions.
- Fundamental reinsurance purchasing decisions
- Property and liability programme design and pricing
- The impact of key reinsurance clauses
- Reinsurance claims
- Alternative possibilities for reinsurance; are they effective
and acceptable to regulators?
- The likely direction of reinsurance in the future.
The programme brings the topics together into an interactive
session led by market professionals.
By the end of the course you will:
- Gain in-depth technical knowledge from the leading market
- Take advantage of networking opportunities.
Who should attend?
Delegates who work in direct writing and reinsurance companies,
brokers and organisations dealing with reinsurance. Delegates from
outside the UK must have significant knowledge and command of
English to be able to absorb, discuss and participate during the
course sessions and the syndicate exercises.
Attendance of this course awards up to 18 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate