Liability insurance claims - three day
An intensive course designed to provide delegates with a good
understanding of the different issues surrounding the assessment
and settlement of non-motor liability claims. The programme shows
how claims can arise and considers how insurers handle
- How liability arises in tort and in contract
- Principles governing the assessment of damages and claims
- Current legal issues
- Claims handling under the various classes of liability
- Professional indemnity
- Employers' liabilities
- Public liability
- Pollution and environmental liability
- Manufacturers' and producers' liability
- Claims handling including investigation, negotiation, claims
disputes, litigation and the alternatives
- Case studies.
This three day course involves interactive and practical
sessions with highly experienced market professionals.
During this course, you will:
- Assess new and pending legislation
- Discuss recent key developments
- Gain knowledge of claims assessment
- Gain an understanding of the implications of investigations on
Who should attend?
Those who have knowledge of liability insurance and who are
currently working or are about to enter the complex field of
handling liability insurance claims.
Attendance of this course awards up to 18 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate