Introduction to professional indemnity and directors'
& officers' liability
- one day course
This course helps delegates understand the key principles of
professional indemnity insurance and gives an insight into the
duties and liabilities of directors and officers. It also examines
typical claims and the benefits of this type of cover.
- Describe what types of organisation have a professional
- Explain the duties and liabilities of directors &
- Outline some typical professional indemnity claims
- Outline typical claims which can be made against directors'
- Explain why professionals buy professional indemnity
- Explain the benefits of directors' & officers'
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the key components of a professional indemnity policy
and of a directors' & officers' liability policy
- Outline the key underwriting considerations for professional
indemnity insurance and for directors' & officers' liability
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at delegates who are new to professional
indemnity and directors' & officers' liability insurance
including delegates who are not involved with the placing of the
coverage but do advise clients who have purchased or may need to
purchase the coverage.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate