Introduction to liability insurance - two day
A comprehensive and insightful introduction to liability
insurance that will enable delegates to understand how and why this
type of business developed as well as gaining an understanding of
the main types of liability insurance cover available.
A detailed explanation and practical understanding of:
- General principles of liability insurance
- Legal background to the liability business
- Principles governing the award of damages
- Employers' liability insurance
- Public (general) and product liability insurance
- Professional liabilities and specialised covers including
directors' and officers', libel insurance and legal expenses.
At the end of the course you will:
- Gained a valuable overview of the legal requirements of this
type of business
- Gained an understanding of the additional requirements for the
- Gained an understanding of the key underwriting and rating
Who should attend?
Those who wish to extend their knowledge of insurance or to
specialise in this class of business.
Attendance of this course awards up to 12 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate