Intermediate professional indemnity - one
The course is aimed at delegates who already have an
understanding of professional indemnity insurance. It will be
highly interactive and delegates will be given a series of
exercises and case studies to reinforce their learning.
- Professional indemnity case law recent developments
- Practicing requirements
- Accountants, solicitors, surveyors, architects, design and
build, media, information technology and miscellaneous
- Policy coverage
- Underwriting considerations
- Risk management
- Claims management.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe how recent case law and legislation has impacted the
liability of professionals
- Identify the hazards associated with various major
professionals including, but not limited to, accountants,
solicitors, construction professionals, information technology and
- Describe the coverage provided by professional indemnity
policies including specific professional indemnity policy
- Explain the major differences between the professional
indemnity coverage offered to different professionals
- Explain the principal underwriting considerations which impact
- Describe how professionals can effectively manage their
- Identify the correct strategy for the handling of professional
Who should attend?
Those who wish to extend their knowledge of insurance or
to specialise in this class of business.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate