Advanced liability insurance - two day
An intensive and highly interactive course designed to provide
in-depth knowledge of this class of business. Using a mixture of
lectures and practical exercises, delegates develop solutions to
some of the more complex issues that arise today in the liability
insurance market and then discuss the effects of the solutions they
- Recent legal developments affecting liability insurance
- Recent legal developments affecting assessment of damages
awarded and claims estimating
- Developments in liability insurance policy covers
- Pollution and environmental liabilities
- Developments in underwriting and rating
- Current problem areas for insurers, brokers and their
- International developments.
Note: The nature of the course means that the
content is likely to vary.
At the end of the course you will have:
- Developed an in-depth understanding of the issues surrounding
the underwriting and claims of liability risks
- Gained an awareness of recent important cases
- Gained up-to-date knowledge of new and pending
Who should attend?
Those with significant underwriting experience who wish to
develop and update their understanding of market issues and their
knowledge of liability underwriting and claims.
Attendance of this course awards up to 12 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Fees for 2016 courses are below. If booking for 2017 the
correct fee will be shown post login during checkout.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate