International insurance management - one day
This course provides delegates with the essential knowledge and
tools needed to procure and handle international insurance
programmes for clients and prospects.
- The parties involved in the placement of an international
insurance programme - understanding why and how each relationship
is critical to a well-placed international insurance programme
- Processes and procedures necessary for the controlling and
local broker to run and manage the client's programme
- Outgoing international insurance programmes - understanding how
outgoing international insurance programmes can be run most
- Incoming international insurance programmes - understanding the
management of incoming international insurance programmes
- The nuances of communicating internationally and the necessary
- The expectations of the controlling broker including:
- Local client contact
- Local client consulting and risk management
- Local compliance
- English schedules of insurance
- Claims service
- Premium, commission and fee schedules
- Sharing of revenue
- Fee structures for controlling and local brokers
- Errors and omissions - protecting your firm
- Tracking the incoming and outgoing business in your agency
management system (AMS)
- File sharing software.
The course is designed to help you:
- Secure potential new revenue to place with carriers
- Better protect your book of business from brokers who know how
to handle international business
- Reduce the risk of potential errors and omissions claims.
Who should attend?
Brokers and service people with a minimum of three years'
commercial insurance experience who want to become better prepared
to manage their client's opportunities outside of the country they
are licensed to operate in.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate