Introduction to drones insurance - half day
With businesses continually looking for innovative ways to
deliver their products and services, use of drones or small
unmanned aircraft systems is rapidly increasing across the
commercial, public and private sectors. This course explores the
topic of drones and the insurance covers available to protect
against the likes of property damage and bodily injury resulting
- Overview of drones insurance, including its market history and
- Drone elements and commercial uses
- Accidents and incidents, including danger to aircraft and other
- VSOL and BLOS
- Insurance classes and covers available, including:
- Commercial hull and liability
- Aviation products liability
- Other covers
- Underwriting considerations
- Market challenges.
At the end of the course you should be able
- Outline what is meant by a drone/unmanned aerial vehicle
- Describe the main risks involved from use of drones
- Explain the regulatory issues of the use of drone/UAVs
- Explain the types of specialist insurance available.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for the underwriting and broking of risks
involving the manufacture, sale and use of drones, particularly in
a commercial context.
Attendance of this course awards up to 3 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate